This privacy statement describes how knowledgebusinessblueprintreview.org collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Personal Information We Collect About You
When you use our websites, we and our partners collect personal data about you. Depending on your privacy choices, the personal data we collect includes:
- Device identifiers such as your IP address, iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID, or a partner specific identifier.
- Information about you device, such as the type, model, manufacturer, operating system, operating system version, carrier name, browser, and screen size.
- Information about your website usage.
- Anonymized Crash Reports (stack traces).
How We Use the Personal Data We Collect About You
We and our partners use the personal data we collect to:
- Improve Our Website: Usage data allows us to quickly identify problems in our website.
- Personalize Advertising: Our advertising partners will use your personal data and interest data to show you more relevant ads.
How We Share the Personal Data We Collect About You
We share the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- With advertising partners so that they can accurately show personalized ads.
- With data partners in order to create aggregate demographic and interest segments.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
Controlling the Processing of Your Personal Data
Users in any region can opt out of personalized advertising by disabling the applicable device setting.
- On iPhone & iPad, you may opt out by enabling the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting in the device’s Privacy settings page.
- On Android, you may opt out by enabling the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
- On desktop, please refer to the privacy settings of whichever web browsers you have installed.
European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland
Consent: If you are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, we will first obtain your consent before processing your personal data for app analytics and personalized advertising.
Legal Necessity: We will process personal data as necessary to comply with law. For example, we will collect your IP address to perform a lookup for your country so that we know whether you are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland. We will not retain your IP address internally when used for this purpose.
Our partners also process personal data from you for their legitimate business interests. These interests include, but are not limited to: fraud prevention, frequency capping, and internal consent tracking. We urge you to visit our partners’ privacy policies in the partners section below.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify the community by means of a notice on https://www.knowledgebusinessblueprintreview.org prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email at the address below:
Analytics provides anonymized usage data. We use Analytics to identify service issues and measure the performance of our products.
Google DoubleClick for Publishers
DFP is an advertising inventory manager. They work with various vetted advertising suppliers so we can focus on making cool things.
Adsense is an advertising network.
Facebook is social network.